|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
12 members (bran, RickG, anet_scot, dandemiller, lbksxm, NumberCruncher, benjamin, 2Travelers, 4 invisible),
439
guests, and
373
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 11
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 11 |
Does anyone know what the sign above the bar at Ivan's says? Last word is "Seashells". I was there last week and I loved the saying and now I can't remember it, maybe too many rum punches....if there is such a thing. By the way, Ruben was singing and he was AMAZING!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826 |
"Who needs snowflakes when you have seashells".
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 11
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 11 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826 |
My pleasure. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|