Absolutely wonderful day for both of us, along with 7 others, who went on the Saturday Peggy N Paul nude cruise. Both Peggy and Paul are delightful hosts and so friendly, making the trip such fun for all.

Both Peggy and Paul warned us that roughest seas would be as soon as we left the pond but once we would get to Great Bay it would be alot better. She handed out seasick preventive meds. They were right. It was so rough we could barely get our bathing suits off!! Saw the massiveness of the Westin and Paul pointed out the heavily-fenced "free room with view" on top of a hill! Once around the point going into Great Bay, we saw the 2 cruise ships, the elegantly beautiful Noordam and smaller Carnival Victory. We have closeup views of the various places to stay along the south coastline, including the missing beach in front of Beachside Villas. First stop just out from Sunset Beach Bar where Paul anchored us right in the landing pattern!! We "helped wave in" 7+ planes (3 tiny, 3 small jets and 1 medium jet) while sipping on ice-cold Caribs. Several of us went floating on noodles between planes.

Boat headed around far west end of island toward Plum Bay and Baie Rouge past some mighty nice villas. Paul pointed out one that rents for $66K per wk in high season... (I won't be seeing the inside of that one in this lifetime!!)

Stopped to snorkel at White Rock off Grand Case. Next stop was back at Happy Bay where we had a delicious lunch and then the infamous mud bath -- a group of young people watched us like we were crazies on an outing from the "Cuckoo's Nest" asylum!! Back on the boat we continued around through Grand Case and Anse Marcel where there was another snorkel stop.

Finally about 4:30 PM we buzzed through Orient Beach to the cheers & waves of us and those remaining at Club O beach! Now for the bumpy ride back to Oyster Pond, and the end of a WONDERFUL day!!

As many of you know, they collect the fee for day AFTER we get back to the Pond! So as we were waiting to pay Paul, I dropped Mike's credit card & it fell between the slats on the dock down into the murky water below the dock. I was sick and Mike was quietly furious!! That wonderfully amazing "volunteer" Peggy donned water shoes, a flashlight and snorkel, went underneath the dock and found the card on the bottom in 12 ft of murky water!! You cannot believe how thankful I am for what she did!!! That got both of them double tips!!

SXM Our favorite Carib island destination!