|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,956
Posts342,099
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
9 members (StMartinFan, T&T, ggffrr11, christina, WWII, bailau, Leagle49, 2 invisible),
709
guests, and
315
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166 |
Anyone know if a phone like this will work with a BVI sim card? web page
Debbie
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
Yes, that should work fine.
Matt
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166 |
maytrix said: Yes, that should work fine. Thanks. I have a sim card I bought years ago and it works fine in my old flip phone, so I was hoping it would work in a smart phone. If I have to get a new sim card, that is not a big deal either. Thanks again!
Debbie
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,166 |
Yay, the sim card worked in the new phone!
Yay, already 2 messages from FLOW, lol.
Debbie
|
|
|
|
|
|
|