|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,021
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 61
Joined: February 2005
|
|
|
4 members (Mikel, ChuckG, 2Travelers, 1 invisible),
396
guests, and
196
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1 |
We are down next week. I don't have a dive buddy this trip. If anyone is in the same situation, maybe we would connect.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 65
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 65 |
The dive companies will assign a buddy when you book with them, we always use Sunchaser Scuba when in the North Sound and Sail Caribbean Dives in Tortola both exceptional experiences. Also I believe SNUBA has just been started in the BVI too??
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1 |
I was wondering if anyone is merely looking for a dive buddy. Thanks for the reply
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949 |
Have a great trip. Wish I was going to be there.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|