Flight down on Delta arrived early before all the big jets - so we wre thru immigration in about 5 minutes & our bag was the 10th one out, Unity was waiting for us - so we were on our way in 20 minutes. Phone pick up from Sharon & we were chcking in at the Flamingo about 45 minutes after landing. For once check in went smoothly altho we did end up with a studio overlooking the laundry for the 2 extra nights we rented. No big surprise.

Pelican looks like a ghost town. All the stores etc are hurting. We went to the Hollywood Casinao at 9:30 one night & there were 2 blackjack tables playing with a total of 6 players. A few slot players & 1 roulette table playing also.

Went to OB on Friday and it was so windy there were no umbrellas up. The beach guy told me the winds were 20-24 knots. But it was sunny & the beach was pretty empty & we had a good day. Onto Mullet yesterday as I didn't want 2 days of wind. Beautiful day, beach was cleaner than I have seen it in a while, rented chairs from Daleo, water started out calm & built up during the day. Mullet is a crap shoot for us, Don has a bad knee & I have a bad hip so the crashing waves make it difficult for us to get in & out of the water if the waves are rolling. But the beach is beatiful so we always go a couple of times each visit. Then back to OB today. Winds were brisk but not the worst I have ever seen, umbrellas were up, sun was in & out, beach seemed a tad smaller than 2 days ago. Had a great day.

Traffic is no problem (I am so afraid I am going to jinx myself by saying that). Grocery shopping at the Grand Marche where I found the prices to be much lower than at the Market Garden store by the new BK. Got my Heineken Regatta hat (a tradition), moved into our villa unit at the Flamingo & Don is watching the Nascar race right now so I decided to come down to post this. I'll do the restaurnats when I get back home - but I am looking to go to some we have never tried before. We used to say we would only repeat 50% of the restaurants the next year, and so far this year we have been to 3 of our favorites & not tried any new ones. So I am on a quest. More to come...

MB