Owners and scheduled guests received notice today via Belair website that they expect to have repairs done by 12/1/17. Those scheduled before that will be offered some seemingly fair options. We are hopeful that they are able to achieve their expectations and we are able to go Dec/Jan.
Re: Belair Beach Hotel update
#143545 09/17/201710:30 AM09/17/201710:30 AM
I like to think that we will all make a decision when if ever we will return to SXM. Some resorts did not sustain as much damage and expect to reopen sooner than others. I hope the Belair is able to meet their estimated schedule. If they do, we will be there.