Sat. lunch of wine, cheese and pate on the back patio. Always a favorite of mine. More beach time then dinner at the Mini Club. The buffet was wonderful as always, the entertainment nice, and the evening pleasant for dinning out doors. My favorites are the fish soup, onion soup, salad, quiche, cold lobster( 1\2 of a 2 pounder)grilled lobster suckling pig and dessert. With a bottle of wine or 2 and coffee. $118 for 2 inclusive.
Sunday dinner at the Lolo's again with our friends Joe and Sue, who wanted to try something new.
Monday wine and cheese party at Papagayo. We stayed for dinner and karaoke and dancing. A great evening!
Tuesday it rained all day. Moved to the Royal Palm time share, a very nice place, with Joe and Sue. A great way to save money! We had planned a romantic dinner at Lescapade so Joe and Sue joined us. The atmosphere at a sea side table is wonderful. The food beautifully presented and tasty. And an exchange of 1 to 1 for cash.
We spent Wed., a cloudy day with late rain, at ClubO and had to seek shelter at the perch with friends we meet this year. A lot of fun. Dinner at Mark's Place with friends. Very nice.
Thursday Returned car to AAA this year was our first brush with crime, someone broke the small window in the rear door and took our beach bag, sun screen, $1 sun glasses and books. I wanted finish my book! The Continental flight home was smooth, but winter arrived while we were in SXM. I want to go back!