After 2 visits to Club O, my wife and I decided to try a nudist resort near our home. I selected the Four Season Resort which is near Hamilton Ontario Canada about a 2.5 hour drive from our home.<br><br>Resort:<br><br>The resort was very nice it has a nice outdoor pool ( a little cold ), a jacuzzi spa and a big indoor pool. On busy days they have a couple of resturants and bars, but this was our only area of complaint. We went on a Tuesday and all the resturants were closed. This would have been fine if we had know in advance but we did not. I suggested that they should have hours of operation and resturants on their web site. The public area was very clean and well maintained. The housing area in the resorts could use some work. They have a large pond but didn't look too inviting to swim. The staff was very pleasant and one lady offered to go to her house and make us a sandwich. We enjoyed our day there very much. The resort has a rule that quests can only use the resort 2 times per year. We would think about joining but its a 5 hour drive round trip. <br><br>Overall it was a relaxing day in the nude. We are planning to go back next year.<br><br>I would like to hear from a Canadian nudist about recommendations for other resorts in the Ontario region.