|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,052
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
This is a minor consideration considering everything else. But my mechanic Buster took my orange 73 VW Thing to work on it three days before Irma hit. I cant reach him to find out if I do still have a car at all. If anyone on island should see Buster, or him driving my car, I would love to hear from them..thanks everyone and stay safe
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 375
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 375 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 375
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 375 |
one more daily fixture being threatened....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 76
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 76 |
If you're on Facebook, I'd suggest you try posting this on BVI Abroad - Hurricane Irma. It's been a great forum to have questions about the BVI's--especially Tortola.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|