|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,874
Joined: October 2013
|
|
|
7 members (leslieridler, Mantas, JerseyPal, toast, Mikel, GOTOSUN, 1 invisible),
382
guests, and
220
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 970
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 970 |
Anyone know the Avis seaplane base code?
Thanks
Capndar Masters 50 GT Sail/Power/Towing 3rd generation sailor
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 633
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 633 |
T5S, I believe. As of a few weeks ago, the online reservation system wasn't letting me reserve a car from the airport with dropoff at the seaplane base. However, when I arrived at the airport they said it was no problem to drop the car off there.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 970
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 970 |
Thanks
I was able to make that reservation for the fall of 2018
Capndar Masters 50 GT Sail/Power/Towing 3rd generation sailor
|
|
|
|
|
|
|