We've been home for a few days and having a terible time getting back to the Real World...[Linked Image]<br>Here are a few things some of you may be interested in:<br><br>One of the first mornings we were there (maybe the 28th or 29th), one whole portion of "The Mall" (on Orient, behind Baywatch) burned. Completely. It was during the early morning hours and rumor spread quickly that the tenants fell behind on the rent so it was torched. The fire department came basically to protect the restaraunts in front. Was sad to me that they tenants lost all of their merchandise (livelyhood). Heavy equipment was brought in the very next day and the whole thing was leveled. Therefore, the shopping on Orient was limited to Adam & Eve and Luis's stand. (I never bought much in 'The Mall' but always enjoyed walking through....)<br><br>A first for us was re-visiting the same restaraunt twice in the same trip but the HIDDEN FOREST CAFE at Loterie Farm kept calling us back. Julie is a wizard in the kitchen!!!! And, I believe, it is Sunday afternoon when they have jazz in the open area below the restaraunt.....<br><br>Kudos to THE GREENHOUSE for the stone crab!!!!!! Had them for lunch one day and ordered more to take back with us for dinner!<br><br>Double Kudos to Linda Miller (crazy hair lady, owner of Changes in Latitudes, as well as good friend) and the cook at LEE'S!!!!!!! Best lobster of the trip and we got to see it die on the grill. The band was great too - we danced til we dropped....<br><br>As always, we absolutely love LAYLA'S, Fabulous Feasts, all of Grand Case, Pedro's and Sunset Beach Bar! (Tryed to get into the gate at Cliffside but it was locked....) We also love our massages with Ana and all of the friends (TTOLers and otherewise) that we get to see each trip! (Hi Sal & Susie, Chris & Paul, Bill & Linda, Tracy & Mike, Jane & Chas, Tom & Sue and everyone else I know!)<br><br>Regarding the beach erosion: it got to be a joke that if the water came up any further, we would be sitting on the fence!!! However, it was quite nice to just drop your foot off of the chair and dip your toes into the water....<br><br>We Stargazed several evenings near Papagauyo, which is always enjoyable, but there was not a moon...however, we WERE graced by beautiful rainbows two days in a row which is always a treat!<br><br>The only thing I have to say about flights is this: NEVER AGAIN on LIAT. Period. Those people are insane and have no idea how to run a business. (I don't even want to think about it long enough to type the insanity we encountered with them....) We couldn't be happier that Delta will start non-stop from Atlanta this year!!!!! No more San Juan! Yahoo!<br><br>Sorry I rambled and skipped about - like I said, the Brains don't get it yet.......and the Body still thinks it needs a cocktail by noon, a nap every coupla hours and that this many threads are a hazzard......<br><br>[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]<br>Emily