Sitting at Scrub having a cup of coffee. Love this place. The sun is just coming up over the hillside, those tropical clouds are reflecting the amber hues and the pelicans are diving in the basin grabbing the morning meal. - Tease lol

Thought I'd post a quick update.

Pulled in here yesterday afternoon after a quick stop in Norman turned into 48 hours of partying in the Bight. Dillon and the boys hosted us for two consecutive nights of partying on the Willy T, Pirates had us during the day - Pirates bar had to be the nicest place on the planet to watch our Spartans beat UM!

Stopped at the Baths yesterday. Next time I'll be bringing an RPG for the boat. One of the interline boats damn near clipped us as he bolted in for the steal on a mooring ball. Sorry dude, it ain't worth smashing a boat over, I'll go ahead and wait for the next one.

Scrub hooked us up with the TTOL rate of $1.00 per foot. Then handed us two bags of ice and a $25.00 bar credit. Five star resort, fantastic marina and incredible service. Food is expensive but it was pretty damn good.

We're pulling out of here in a few hours and heading to STJ for the rest of our vacay.

Peace and Love, full trip report when we get home.