Just thought I would share the story of Rum Jumbie![Linked Image]<br><br>[color:blue]From the front of the Rum Jumbie bottle:</font color=blue><br><br>[color:red]"Rum Jumbie Liqueur - Saint Martin. The original Caribbean Rum Liqueur made from an Exotic Blend of Aged Rum, Tropical Fruits & Spices"</font color=red><br><br>[color:blue]From the back of the Rum Jumbie bottle:</font color=blue><br><br>[color:red]"The Story of Rum Jumbie: Many years ago, on a remote Caribbean island, a Sugar Cane Plantation sat atop a labyrinth of caves. Deep within the caverns, the plantation owner hid his well sought after rum recipe. The recipe was safe there, for the residents feared entering the dark alcoves in belief that celestial spirits or "Jumbies" were trapped inside.<br>Outside the caves, it was thought that "Jumbies" would possess a person who devoured excessive amounts of rum. These boisterous individuals were called "Rum Jumbies" and danced to the beat of conga drums until dawn.<br>"Rum Jumbie Liqueur" is made from the same recently rediscovered recipe that spent many generations in the Plantation caves. By drinking this Liqueur, it is likely that you will reawaken "Rum Jumbies" from days gone by...."</font color=red><br><br>Deb - I'm Hooked![Linked Image]<br><br>

"Fine wine? Hell, I'm like well tequila. Only... deeper."
~~ Steve & Deb