Day 5, Monday

Shopping in P-burg. Bought a bracelet @ Kay's to replace the one my wife lost a couple of months ago. Matches the necklace, ring, & earrings she got for our anniversary several years ago. Caribbean Topaz. It picks up the colors from your clothing. Winds picking up. Another pool day follows. Weather reports not looking good. Late afternoon showers. Peg Leg for dinner. Rib-eye for me & salmon for her. Always a favorite for us. No disappointment.

Day 6, Tuesday

Still no storm but pretty windy. Rains off & on all day. Pool time in between showers. Dinner @ Jimbo's. Good food & service as usual. Excellent value. Had some of the house hot sauce. Lives up to expectations and a fire extinguisher would have helped. Be caregul with this stuff. I like spicy but it was almost too much for me. Storm finally arrives tonite. Rains thru most of the night.

Day 7, Wednesday

Rain continues thru the morning. Finally lets up in the afternoon. Being bored, we go for a drive over to Maho. Window shopping. Continue on to Marigot. Lots of flooding especially in the golf course area. More shopping & lunch there. Back to Flamingo for a late afternoon swim. Dinner @ Skipjacks. Good service, OK food. Wife has scallops & I have shrimp kebabs. 2 drinks each with meal. Bill with tip is $90. Not a good value, just OK.

Day 8, Thursday

Back to P-burg for cosmetics. Breakfast @ Chesterfields. Good service & food. Value meal @ around $26 including tip and beverages. Pool in the afternoon. Still some lingering showers. Dinner @ Pineapple Pete's. Not hungry enough for the lobster thermidor so opt for stuffed shrimp. Cindy has the shrimp pasta special. 2 Meals, 2 glasses of house wine, a martini, & tip $ 70. High quality food, good service. Another value meal.