Really don’t have much to report for Day 2 & most of Day 3. I run down & get a baguette from the Peli Deli – I tried to get to Le Sucriere for the pastries & gave up – the traffic was stopped, it was early & I didn’t have enough caffeine on board to tolerate the mess. If you sense a bit of aggravation with the traffic you are correct – I feel for anyone who lives here & has to travel thru it each day. I sense we are not going to get out & about as much as usual. And I’m the kind of person who loves to leave Don at the villa & go shopping on a whim. Not happening this trip but the concept of sand gravity has taken a firm hold on the 2 of us so I’m OK.

We spent both days on the Flamingo Beach, the weather was beautiful and the small beach by the pool was not too crowded. We lost at Bingo yesterday (what can I say, the cards were free!) but won at the crab racing today – came in 2nd! It was actually fun as the kids in crowd really got into it.

We had a burger at BBB last night. The place was pretty busy. They had a fireball so we sat on the beach a bit & met some folks from PEI. Not sure where we are headed tonight to eat but I’d guess pizza is on the menu. We haven’t really gotten into the swing of planning our evenings, we’ve had a tough 6 month so are just trying to unwind. Don has always done sand gravity with the best of them & I haven’t had any trouble following his lead!

Tomorrow we are headed for Orient…..

MB