|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,020
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 792
Joined: January 2001
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 88
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 88 |
Watching the live cam I noticed that all of the small power boats are using two anchors while everyone else is anchoring the usual way against the wind. Does anybody know way?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 251
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 251 |
I'm going to guess its so they can anchor stern to. When we were there last they would anchor close to shore so there guests could hop off in shallow water. Or maybe it so they can hear those huge speakers playing the loudest music ever.
I'd like to be a jelly fish, cause jelly fish don't pay rent.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|