Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,020
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
she314
she314
RI
Posts: 792
Joined: January 2001
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
3 members (UconnHusky47, tangerine3, DanS), 836 guests, and 190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
#158346 04/05/2018 12:30 AM
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 111
B
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 111
Ok so here’s a new question for the forum which I’ve never seen asked or answered:

Can you bring coolers of food into the BVIs? (Sorry, no, just kidding!)
What sail routing out of Roadtown might you suggest. (Again, just kidding!)

Seriously this time: Does anyone have a dinghy or other small boat for rent on Anegada (dinghy would work well). I’ve been sailing to Anegada for over 30 yrs and this have always had my own but I’m considering a land stay with my family in the near future - only having some light water transportation to run around the island for fishing, snorkeling, etc would make the land trip work for me. And I’m talking about having the skiff for the entire stay - not just a couple of water taxi rides.

Thanks for any thoughts/advice on this!

Kevin

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Anegada is a small island, I would ask the people your renting from if they know anyone willing to rent you a skiff for the day or week.

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,041
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,041
I'd suggest posting the question on BVI Pirate. I'm sure Walker can answer.


Tom
TomC #158359 04/05/2018 09:01 AM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
I was also going to recommend contacting Walker..we just spent two days with him and Nancy on Anegada to celebrate his birthday. Walker has his own skiff so he certainly knows the ins and outs of zipping round the rock. Also met bone fishing Danny and he may rent one of his..but Walker is your go to on this..contact through BVIpirate.com.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5