Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
12 members (tomp, Jenni, TC42, IcedCarib, ronnieernie, DandG, Steve&Rachel, 5 invisible), 1,047 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#149862 12/11/2017 12:35 PM
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 200
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 200
Good day everyone !

We are planning our return to Anguilla in June and I am curious as to the condition of rental cars ? Are the local (non-chain) car rentals still in good shape ?


Allan
Sponsors
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 588
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 588
I know Bryans Car Rental did not suffer any storm damage and are in full operation http://bryanscarrentals.com/
I see others have rented cars since arriving and I have heard of no complaints.
Ellen


Life's a beach
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 200
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 200
Thank you Ellen !!! That's good news !


Allan
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,283
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,283
Likes: 1
I can totally recommend Ronnie Bryan. He is wonderful to deal with.
Only company we use when visiting Anguilla.


"It is good to do nothing all day, and then to rest" wink
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,313
P
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
P
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,313
We just rented from Ronnie and he was awesome as usual!! Car was in great condition. We have never had any issues with him so he comes to you highly recommended!


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,508
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,508
Likes: 1
I have been using Junies! 264-235-6114


Another Day On Planet Earth

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5