We cruised the Caribbean on the Golden Princess and our first stop was SXM. We were at the pier when I awoke, and the first thing I saw was a perfect SXM double rainbow. We were with 4 other couples, so we rented a van and gave a guided tour. First stop was the Caravanserai to show off one couple's time share, then to Mullet beach. It looked really nice and I wanted to just sit down there for the day, but we had bigger things to do. Next we went to the Towers and showed our friends how we spend 4 weeks in luxery each year. After a tour of the various units and a drink at the bar there, it was on to Marigot for lunch of delicious savory crepes at Le Saint Germaine. Received the usual charming greeting from Patrick. After a walk thru the marina we drove through Grand Case, then a quick drive thru Orient Beach and back to Philipsburg. Our friends enjoyed getting a look thru the eyes of SXM regulars, and it would not surprise me if they are considering a longer stay.<br><br>The cruise was our first, and it was a lot of fun. The only bad part was leaving SXM after just a few hours. But in just 30 days we will be there for our 4 week stay.[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]