Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Jerry_R
Jerry_R
SW Florida
Posts: 610
Joined: April 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
17 members (FantasyFrank, cbinparadise, SXMScubaman, Marie, StMartinFan, RatmansWife, Bella, JeanneB, DBESXM, Lindbergh, BHK, Jimgraham, PmB, JandIrene, roosterhead, sxmpete, 1 invisible), 392 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#163013 06/09/2018 12:34 PM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,491
Likes: 2
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,491
Likes: 2
Have cruise ships been stopping in Road Town and off VG and JVD for some time now? Or hasn't the schedule resumed since the hurricanes yet?


"Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life — and travel — leaves marks on you.”
-Anthony Bourdain
BVI Sponsors
.
crmoores #163054 06/10/2018 09:44 AM
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 52
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 52
The schedule has not yet resumed. Apparently some smaller cruises have come by but I think I read the the big ones like Disney and Carnival won’t be stopping until maybe January. They don’t consider the island to be recovered enough form the hurricane. I’ll search to see if I can find the article I read while I was down in the BVI a few weeks ago

Last edited by Freedom21; 06/10/2018 09:48 AM.
crmoores #163057 06/10/2018 10:08 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2


Go Irish!!

Bill
ndfaninnc #163076 06/10/2018 12:03 PM
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 52
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 52
Thanks, that was the article I read

crmoores #163133 06/11/2018 10:24 AM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,491
Likes: 2
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,491
Likes: 2
thank you!


"Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life — and travel — leaves marks on you.”
-Anthony Bourdain

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5