|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
12 members (Montrealer2, S/Y Mockingbird, snuba, uscg1959, amsterdam360, mgh, 6 invisible),
373
guests, and
112
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4 |
We haven’t seen any updates since early this year (I just searched to make sure) I always enjoyed reading his blog. Anybody know final status of the boat at Nanny or his whereabouts? Just idle curiosity.
JPH I spent my money on booze, broads, and boats...the rest I wasted.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
I hope Arndt will respond here but the last I heard the news was not so good. Arndt was hoping to come down and stay with us at CRC while he checked her over but he did not make it and , last I heard, she was pretty badly damaged.So sad..such a gorgeous boat and such a great guy to sail with.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|