Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,059
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 28
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
ChuckG
ChuckG
PA
Posts: 729
Joined: August 2000
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
4 members (nevar37, ScottNJ79, 2 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#163073 06/10/2018 11:51 AM
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
jphart Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
We haven’t seen any updates since early this year (I just searched to make sure)
I always enjoyed reading his blog. Anybody know final status of the boat at Nanny or his whereabouts?
Just idle curiosity.


JPH
I spent my money on booze, broads, and boats...the rest I wasted.
BVI Sponsors
.
jphart #163084 06/10/2018 12:27 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
I hope Arndt will respond here but the last I heard the news was not so good. Arndt was hoping to come down and stay with us at CRC while he checked her over but he did not make it and , last I heard, she was pretty badly damaged.So sad..such a gorgeous boat and such a great guy to sail with.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5