I read my husband Tom's trip report and I thought I might pass along my thoughts from the female perspective, not through the haze of great cigars and copious amounts of Crown Royal, but through the haze of sunny skies and great champagne and lobster.....The Island appeared so much cleaner. The roads were greatly improved and drivers seemed less "out to get you!" Lots of new restaurants. I wanted to be low key this year and just sun, listen to books on tape and hit a great place for dinner. We never dressed up this year! The newest place we hit was "Hot Tomatoes". The menue was very interesting and the prices were fantastic! We sat outside where it was more intimate and enjoyed the breeze and the view. I had an excellent red snapper filet with shrimp, chives, passion fruit, wine, and white peppercorns. Tom had a steak chargrilled with a rum and portabello sauce. The caribbean mashed potatoes were a real treat! I wanted to go back to sample their tapas and enjoy more of their "back porch" but we left for home. Wish we discovered this place earlier in our stay. Chesterfields is always a great meal and their lobster was fantastic as well. Lobster night at the Belair is a great buy and the staff are so accommodating....Rufus makes a mean drink! Enough about food! The biggest disappointment was Dawn Beach the day we went.....not much there. Belair third floor was fantastic and very clean and updated. Beach was fantastic and everyone seemed to stick to their assigned chairs and umbrellas. Wish I was sitting on one now and listening to another book.