On the island, got here via United from Newark yesterday.

After getting our car from Unity, phone and lots of hugs from Sharon, meeting Jeannie at Sharon's, and groceries at Grand Marche, we drove up to Orient, and met Bruno who gave us entrance into our little bit of O Paradis.

Dinner last night was at Piazza Pascal, where we finally met Pascal's wife Donna. What a lovely lady. My Donna started with a sausage and pepper appetizer prepared with a tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. She then had Chicken Alfredo. I started with a Shrimp Ceaser Salad with warm porto bello mushrooms. My entree was a Parmesan encrusted grouper, topped with a sweet tomato sauce and served with mushroom risotto. After dinner we walked the length of Grand Case and back, eventually getting some crepes at the crepe stand near the public parking lot we use.

This morning started with croissants and coffee on the patio, and then down to the beach. We took chairs at Orange Fever along with some drinks.

For lunch, we headed over to Andy and Cheryl's only to discover they were closed with no hint as to why. They are usually are only closed on Mondays. Any hints, anyone??

The other semi-downside to the day was it was a bit windy on Orient. Pondering another beach tomorrow... any hints to where the wind is less strong???

Haven't figured out dinner plans yet... That's the beauty of paradise... make it up as you go along!

[Linked Image]