just a quick little review so far. this is the first wifi access i have had, so i will be brief here and do a longer review when we get home. arrived 2/25 and wore out! had to get up at 3 am to catch our flight out of louisville to charlotte. no snags in flight and arrived at 2:20 pm on us airways. lesley bruce with kennys carrental met us at the airport and on our way quickly. must say , my hubby finds the driving in sxm quite interesting to say the least! beware of the motorcycles! staying at sapphire through rci exchange.room clean and nicely updated with daily maid service, frindly , helpful staff. went to sapphire bar/cafe for happy hour( 2 for 1) 5-7. had a italliene pizza and salad for dinner and crashed. 2/26 went to grocery in cole bay(sorry, can't remember name. i will have it for full review). explored simpson bay and cole bay. still tired, so got escargots with baguette for dinner at sapphire after few drinks at happy hour. we get a 15% discount on total bills with sxm priviledge card- good deal since we are staying there. 2/27 went to st maarten nature reserve for horse ride that was discounted by rob at st maarten blue( sorry, can't remember exact name right now) for donation to myislanddog fund raiser. it was a blast! cooked dinner in- pan seared tilapia, roasted fingerling potatoe, and asparagus. 2/28 explored cupecoy and maho area for a little shopping and watched the planes from sunset beach bar. dinner at sapphire cafe for rib night- all-u-can-eat for $12 -great. 2/29 went to marigot market and got some exotic spices and clothes. am presently having lunch at ernest and fidel in porto cupecoy- neat little place with good nfood and free wifi. going on pub crawl with capt neil tonight! will try to post again- we are here til 3/7 and will do a detailed report whrn home. having a blast. the island is beautiful- i am ready to move here! so for now, i'm on island time mon! becky

[Linked Image]