My husband is an early riser so he secures a hut on the beach for us everyday. Today the coffee & chocolate coissants were waiting for me when I woke up. Just about everyday we enjoy our coffee & coissants on the balcony overlooking the water. After breakfast we went down to the beach but were only there for a few minutes when it started pouring. The rain was really heavy but only lasted about ten minutes & it was beautiful again.

We spent the day on the beach, in the ocean, in the pool, & talking to people we see every year until it was time to pick up daughter #2 and her friend at the airport. We were glad we had the computer with us because their flight from Boston was delayed an hour. After they settled in and had a cocktail we were off to the Buccaneer Beach Bar to watch the Super Bowl. The Buck was packed with fans, the big screen was awesome, & the atmophere was festive. Food consisted of' hotdogs, burgers, sausage, fries, & wings.

Since we are from Massachusetts the game didn't end the way we had hoped but a good time was had by all. We called my sister & brother-in-law & congratulated them since they are Giants season ticket holders.

General observations - The island is very green, the temperature seems a little lower than usual & it has been breezy. The few places we have been (airport, Greenhouse & BBB) have been very busy.

Thank you for all the encouraging comments from Day 1.