.. .... time to leave Tortola..<br> March 16, Sunday.<br> Our brief stay on Tortola has been one of complete satisfaction..and we will return. Today is a travel day to St. Thomas to catch the Windjammer Legacy. But first we enjoy a great breakfast presented by Sherry.....eggs benedict.. Outstanding...We settle out bill with Justin , say goodbye and head off to West End to catch the ferry. Fill up the tank, purchase the tickets, drop off the car, over to the Jolly Roger for a Red Stripe only to learn that Michigan State lost to Ohio State in the Big Ten Tournament...oh well. We are in paradise having a ball. We watch numerous ships going in and out of Soper's Hole. Can't help but wonder if any of the familiar names from TTOL may be on one.....<br> Back to the ferry dock and when we arrive it looks like a small feud has irrupted. Seems that someone tried to steal a fare between Native Sons and Smith...just get me to St. Thomas and forget the politics. We finally board and our " ferry captain" or whatever, seems to have an attitude....just put that bad boy at full throttle and forget the passengers! We seem to find every large wave in the channel, roughest trip I have ever had. The pregnant women next to me (not Lois) is on the floor trying not to give birth between swells. [Linked Image][Linked Image]....finally things get a little calmer as we enter the harbor and head for customs. We wait until all the bags are unloaded, a customs dog does his thing by smelling around, we pick up our bags and through customs we go. Outside I remember quickly what I dislike about this place..traffic, fast traffic and lots of noise. We hook up with another couple heading over to Crown Bay where we will board. I just wish Lois and I had more time to enjoy another evening meal at Craig and Sally's along with a great manhattan made by Murph. I really like that place...<br> The Legacy is docked and they take on our bags,<br> although we can't board till 5pm. We head down to Tickles for lunch and then to the store for a few provisions. Soon we will join a wild and crazy group ( we hope) for a week of fun, food and frivolity..the appointed hour has come ..Capt. Julian welcomes us aboard along with Pop Eye, the chief purser. We will set sail at midnight and that is where the story will continue ......