|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
8 members (Billtjw, Oceans, BarbyandLeo, Rugo, Rumlover, Angelface, L'Attitude, 1 invisible),
418
guests, and
127
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 17
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 17 |
Is V.I. Airlink still in business? I've sent four emails to make reservations for a return flight from Anegada to St. Thomas in Feb. and have not yet received a response. I called today and their mailbox is full. We've booked with them before and although it may take two attempts to make contact they have responded. Thank you
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322 |
Yes.
Contact them on Facebook. I messaged them on Monday and had a reply very swiftly.
I have previously had the same issues you mention when trying to call or email them. Facebook seems to be the way to go!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
Their online booking system also works.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
Call Valina directly. She has been very helpful with our trip. 284-496-8025
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125 |
Had the same difficulty- messaged on FB yesterday and they responded.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
I got the same lack of response from island birds. Sent a request for a quote. The responded with a reference number and they would get back to me with a quote. Never heard from them again. G
|
|
|
|
|
|
|