Well we just got back and had a great time!!!!!!! Many thanks to everyone on this board for providing ideas and suggestions of things to do that I would have missed out on otherwise!

1st Day - My wife and I and 2 friends stayed at the Inn on the Moorings base which was fine. It was great to see that Julian is still a part of the Moorings in Roadtown (he actually manages the base now). This was our 7th trip in 20 years. Julian gave us our first briefing and he briefed this trip as well. We caught a cab to the Sugar Mill and had a fantastic dinner. I'd never been before, but I'll be back.

2nd day - We left the base on our 43.3 Beneteau about noon and sailed to Scrub Island. This was our 1st visit to Scrub and I highly recommend spending a night there. When I said we were TTOL'rs we got the $1 per foot rate and $25 drink coupon. GREAT deal!!! We paid a little extra for electricity to get air conditioning, but it's worth the stop.

We ate at Marina Cay as it's an old favorite and had a great meal.

3rd Day - We sailed to North Sound on Virgin Gorda, stopping by The Dogs along the way for some great snorkeling. We caught a mooring at Saba Rock. That's always a great value for $25 as they give a free bag of ice and top off your water at no additional cost. Also, this time of year the breeze is much appreciated. The Bitter End moorings block the wind more and in the summer months that's an issue for those of us without generators.

We dinghied over to the new YCCS Marina and were amazed. It was slow the afternoon we visited, but they welcome you to use their facilities if you spend some $ at the bar or dine with them. They stopped by our boat passing out brochures before we visited and are very welcoming to charter boats. They have a great pool area where we enjoyed drinks and super calamari.

We had dinner at Saba Rock which was our least favorite meal of our trip. Stay away from the Conch Balls!

4th Day - We rented a car from Speedy's with the help of the Bitter End concierge. I told them that we were not guests of the resort, but they were very helpful and called Speedy's to arrange a pick up at Gun Creek. We took their ferry to Gun Creek and a taxi from Speedy's was waiting and took us to their base in Spanish Town where we did the paperwork. I think the rental car cost about $75 for the day and it was well worth it.

We had lunch at the Top of the Baths which we always enjoy. We then drove to Savannah Bay and chilled with some cold beers.

After that we drove up to Hog Heaven which we learned about on TTOL. Wow! We had a blast and the Buttered Conch and Ribs were AWESOME!!! Titus, our bartender was great fun and treated us like old friends. DO NOT miss Hog Heaven, it will be a part of our itinerary from now on. The view is easily the best in the BVI. We then went back to the boat and ate a light dinner.

5th Day - We had the best sailing of our trip heading to Anegada. From North Sound it took us 2 1/2 hours. We caught a Mooring and headed ashore to rent a car from Anegada Reef Hotel. 1st car I've ever driven with linoleum on the floor! They were very helpful and we rented the car for 2 day. I think we paid $130-150? for the 2 days total.

We headed over to Cow Wreck and limed for a while. It was great to see Belle again!!! We enjoyed seeing Walker as well. Cow Wreck is my favorite beach ANYWHERE!!! We then went to Flash of Beauty for some snorkeling which was the best we found on Anegada.

From there we headed back and had dinner at Anegada Reef Hotel and had a Lobster feast!

6th Day - We drove into the Settlement and picked up some fruit filled pastries from Dotsies Bakery. We then drove over to Loblolly and had some very good snorkeling. We had some drinks at Big Bamboo and got a kick out of the resident goats.

We then headed back to Cow Wreck and had some lunch and chilled on the beach. Belle will be greatly missed by all one day whenever she retires to spend more time with her grand babies! On our drive back to the boat I saw my 1st pink flamingo on the pond! I didn't realize they're actually pink!

We had dinner that night at Potters which was also excellent.

7th Day - We sailed to Jost and stopped at Foxy's Taboo to pick up some ice and to visit the bubbly pool. As it's June the bubble machine was turned down to low, but it was still worth the hike.

We then motored over to Great Harbor and arranged a cab to Harris' for dinner. Cynthia was there and may be my favorite personality in the islands!!!! We had our best lobster of the trip at Harris'!!!

8th Day - We sailed back to Roadtown and spent the night on the boat as we had an early ferry. We had dinner that night at Bananakeet. We'd never been there, but really enjoyed it. Probably 2nd best view in the BVI's only behind Hog Heaven. We had a great dinner. It's about a 30 minute cab ride from Road Town and I'm glad I wasn't driving!

We had a great trip with some wonderful friends! We hadn't been to the BVI's in 5 years and I forgot how much I missed it! We'll be back in the next year I'm sure!