Stayed at the Flamingo-studio with pool and ocean view-great-for the price..We had a great time..Toppers was not there the last time I was..Bannanas had just closed.. But I had a great time at Toppers, good food, Karoke, singing bartender. We met Mr Topper-there was a family wedding and lots of his family was around..great fun..
Beaches-Orient-Baie Rogue-Maho-Mullet-Kim Sha- Flamingo-Gand Case at the Rainbow restaurant-and Simpson bay beach at Karaker.. all were great..We did not do any fine dining..just mostly appitizers and sandwiches.. but probably at a lots of reastuarnt. Though we did got to the Chicago Broadway show at the Flamingo-Topper by the Sea and had the best prime rib ever. I visit Islaand 92 radio station, that was interesting. I also visited I Love My Island Dog Pet Shelter and Adoption Center a couple of times. What a heart warming experience. Ursula and Tito who run the shelter are wonderful people. The dogs and cats are happy and safe but all got there from very sad stories..I will be back many more times to visit the shelter.
six full days on the island is not enough. I do not know where the days went. We did so much but not all we wanted to do. Did not get to Phillipsburg, wanted to do a day trip to Anguilla from Marigot, did not get to Marigot, did not get to Pinal. We did do a 3 hour snorkel trip to Creole rock..not much to see for fish but the boat ride was beautiful and worth the price itself..I hope to get back asap and even if I go my self and get a room or something in Cole Bay area for about $40.00 a night..I would love to give more time to the shelter and adopt and Island dog..oh boy would I love to go to the Heineken Regatta...dreams do come true.. I have written this as it came to my head...kinda jumbled..I could write about my trip forever but to sum it up .. the Island, the locals, the tourist, AWESOME thanks SXM trip dates 22July late flight in 29July early flight out...

[Linked Image]