Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
4 members (xraylady, charlie, 2 invisible), 390 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#175711 11/18/2018 05:45 PM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277
Anyone know if/when the Thornton 2019 BVI calendar will be released?

They make a great Christmas gift for crew members!

Thanks, Andy


[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 64
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 64
I would like to know the answer to this question as well.

Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
I spoke to a family member the other day, who told me it’s on it’s way, but no confirmed date yet

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930
Likes: 2
I just received an email that the calendar is now available. Cruising Guides Website


Louis from Houston
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Ordered. Thanks!


Go Irish!!

Bill
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,303
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,303
The Thorton calendars are just now becoming available. I will be selling them this year, as many of you know, for many years. The list price has gone up quite a bit this year to $19.95 - but I will be selling them at discount, as always. clapping

I will be shipping to TTOL'ers in about a week. Contact me through my resource link below. You can also directly go HERE..


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5