|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,052
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
16 members (IWIWSE, Steve&Rachel, golda1, Snorkeller, Buddyhog, JimmyZ, Kennys, bran, Sunsingers, Kmon, Arbor88, cabokid, caribmichael, DBESXM, SuzJon, 1 invisible),
1,396
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 277 |
Anyone know if/when the Thornton 2019 BVI calendar will be released?
They make a great Christmas gift for crew members!
Thanks, Andy
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 64
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 64 |
I would like to know the answer to this question as well.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 70 |
I spoke to a family member the other day, who told me it’s on it’s way, but no confirmed date yet
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2 |
I just received an email that the calendar is now available. Cruising Guides Website
Louis from Houston
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,303
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,303 |
The Thorton calendars are just now becoming available. I will be selling them this year, as many of you know, for many years. The list price has gone up quite a bit this year to $19.95 - but I will be selling them at discount, as always.  I will be shipping to TTOL'ers in about a week. Contact me through my resource link below. You can also directly go HERE..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|