Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,136
Members27,644
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 23
RonDon 22
kim 19
erb923 18
bran 18
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
jollymonsrv
jollymonsrv
So. Shore MA.
Posts: 1,854
Joined: January 2001
Today's Birthdays
basilisk, gunner, legne, Tandoorii
Who's Online Now
9 members (SXMScubaman, charlie, SailBVI747, Fletch, Woody, gomer36, Rover, 2 invisible), 584 guests, and 126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#18119 12/06/2012 12:58 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 166
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 166
If I can get Wifi, I'll blog and possibly even have pictures up. I'm going to put my blog website in this post, and if the mods decide to kill the post, well.. so be it. I'll be posting here too as much as I can, but it isn't the easiest to put pictures up here...

sailgrenadines on word press

I have some planning information there now, but I expect some information will appear there during Dec 10-24.

Rich

Sponsors
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,654
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,654
Safe trip, fair winds, and lovely sunsets, Rich!

I know you will have a great time in the Grenadines! Can't wait to revisit through your blog!


Dawn

Email me~ dawncustode@gmail.com

Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5