I've never been one for keeping copius notes on charter and just let one day blend into another and enjoy the flow. Here are some highlights of our 16 days in short form:<br><br>5/27 Uneventful flight out of Augusta to Atlanta and then to STT. Got everywhere on time and got the 4:30 ferry to WE Tortola. The most welcome sight upon arrival was Maryann & Jeff, Fran & Karyl waiting at the dock and did the grunt work getting our luggage up to the JR in Fran's car.<br>What a great evening.. dinner at the JR.. and our first foray into sushi tuna. We're now hooked on it and it was the standing joke of the trip.<br>5/28 Denzil Clyne shows up with our car and we're off and exploring Tortola and shopping. Hit Bobby's for everything fresh, leaving an order of heavy stuff to be delivered the next day. Then to Sailor's Ketch for some tuna, smoked salmon, crab.. etc.. all just wonderful and destined for some marvelous gourmet meals. We got aboard Aristo-Cat in time to get stuff stowed and then showered for our trip up Fat Hog Bob's. Steve and Cheryl Walsh got there at the last hour and got settled in their boat in time to ride up there with us. It was a virtual TTOL convention at Fat Hog Bob's and a really fun evening. Food was predictable but the company was outstanding! We do a sleep aboard Aristo-Cat that night and anxious to get going tomorrow.<br>5/29<br>TWY is a bit chaotic to say the least and I'm just trying to get what we need for the boat and get gone. Our Bobby's order shows up pretty much as we asked.. a few glitches.. but overall.. pretty good. And we're off to Peter Is. and Deadmans Bay. Maryann navs us right in there and we drop a hook at one of the most beautiful bays in the BVI. Dinner is a spectacular beginning with fresh sushi and martinis. Have no idea what happened after that but it was all wonderful. I'll let my crew fill in the details.<br>5/30 Had a few swims then off to Soper's Hole for some water and a chance to peruse Ample Hamper there. AH was pretty sparse of goodies this time of year but we found a few things of interest, got some water, shopped a little and made off for CGB. CGB was almost deserted and no prob getting a ball in there. Went in and browsed some and then met another large group of TTOL folks at the Elm. Got to meet Sarag (Debra) who agreed to come out of the closet and be herself.. Fran & Karyl were back.. just a fun group. Some woman across the bar seemed to know who I was but we didn't pursue the dumb legend stuff! Wandered up to Quito's later and enjoyed his music and got to talk to him for a short time between sets. A good evening.<br>5/31 A quiet morning and off to Jost. Got in there and Foxy showed us his new brewery, another quick visit to the watermaking plant and lots of discussion re: the new preservation society incorporation and it's goals to buy Green Cay & Sandy Spit.We opted for dinner aboard again and another gourmet mealll<br>6/1 Today is devoted to spending time at White Bay and we do it in style. All of our TTOL friends are there plus Lou from the JR. What a great afternoon. Such a special place and special people. Dinner aboard again and the gourmet treats just keep on coming!<br>6/2 No early start but we head for Marina Cay to water up on the way to Anegada. It's a nice sail up there and we're having 15 to 20kts all the time with very little rain.Get to Anegada early afternoon and drop a hook, then wander ashore to Neptune's to see Randall.. make lobster reservations and then happy hour..Dinner is typically wonderful as is the company. <br>6/3 Get some jeeps from DW rentals and off to see the island.<br>Jeff and Maryann head one way.. we go another and visit Tamara at the clinic so she and Di can swap ER stories. It's raining a bit at Big Bamboo but we make friends with a waitress there and talk to her the whole time. She helps me dig up some sea grape shoots which I smuggle back through customs and am readdy to plant. We go back to ARH and I got to spend some quality time with Sue. A tragic situation but one I know she'll pursue and win.<br><br>Now I'm going to quit for this evening. Martinis and humidity are a bad combination but I'll try to finish this up tomorrow.<br>Uninspiring I know.. but I'm just not a trip report kinda person. <br>Prefer to just live it.. rather than write about it..know what I meann????????<br>

Bill Hartzman
706-495-1435
Email]billhartzman@gmail.com[/Email]