Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,059
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
kim 18
Member Spotlight
o2bnsxm
o2bnsxm
Louisiana
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
4 members (T&T, Zanshin, 2 invisible), 1,490 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Hi can anyone give me a quote or recommend a cat charter in BVI? Looking for week of Oct. 12th. Have 4 people trying to get 8. I've been to BVI a dozen times but never on a charter. Looking to meet boat in Tortola and spend most of the time around Jost. Need a captain but not necessarily a chef. I know Oct is the time for rock bottom deals so I'm expecting something around $2,000 to $2,500 per cabin. Is that crazy? I remember seeing rates like that before for Oct.



[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,041
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,041
You may consider having a broker assist with your planning. They work on commission paid by the owner, so there is no charge to the charterer for their services.
Try Liane who has years of experience in this area.


Tom

Moderated by  Administrator, Eva, GlennA 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5