Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Manpot
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
10 members (BHK, JAG1, marisol, dcarol, goose4793, shortypowers, SXMScubaman, golda1, 2 invisible), 372 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#202874 08/20/2019 10:26 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
tpcook Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Fly BVI has suspended BVI operations citing losses from the 2017 hurricane. Seems they just could not keep going . Sad!!


tpcook
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 234
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 234
Was that the gov't backed outfit I heard about a few years ago? Flights from Miami to EIS? I thought that never "got off the ground"?


S/V Tortuga
Lagoon 46
[Linked Image]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Originally Posted by ligot
Was that the gov't backed outfit I heard about a few years ago? Flights from Miami to EIS? I thought that never "got off the ground"?


That was BVI Airways


Go Irish!!

Bill
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
tpcook Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Fly BVI was a charter airline that flew from/to the BVI and has been doing this for years.


tpcook
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 145
jrw Offline
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 145
I hate to hear it. They were very good!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5