Unlike many trip reports that threaten Herman Wouk in length, this one will be short and to the point.<br><br>Had an awesome time.<br><br>Actually, I'll give you a bit more than that. Pam and I arrived on Saturday, June 28 and had few problems getting through customs/immigration and then finding Kenny with the car. Then it was off to Grand Case and L'Esplanade. It was fun driving in the Carribean again. If people in the US would drive like people do down there, traffic would move!! Found L'Esplanade without any problems. What can I say? So many times places do not live up to your expectations, but this was not one of those times. It is an amazing property made even more amazing by Kristin and her husband (sorry, I'm horrible with names!) and those who work there. It's such a perfect location and such a well kept property. Can't wait to go back.<br><br>Basically hung out on the beaches during the day and ate well night. We went to Grand Case beach a couple of days due to the ease of doing that and hung out at and had lunch at L'Amandier. Great lunches and great service by the guys there. Dinners at Le Cottage, Rainbow, and Sebastiano's in Grand Case and Temptations in Maho. Also ate at Bliss one night after letting the time get away from us a bit. Also had a day at Pinel Island which was great. <br><br>On Tuesday we took the Voyager over to St Barths and spent Tuesday, Tuesday night and Wednesday there. I really enjoyed it; Pam not so much so due to her not "appreciating" the driving over there the way I do. St. Barths is someplace I have always wanted to visit and I'm glad I did. Not sure if I would go back for a longer vacation as it is, as advertised, a bit pricey. We talked to a number of people who indicated it could be done cheaply and I've no doubt about that assuming one were willing to rent a villa and do some in-home cooking. However, that is not our idea of a vacation. So, I will be content with short visits from time to time. One thing I should mention - Le Select. Loved the place but don't go there for the burgers. <br><br>We made it to Phillipsburg for a short visit, but long enough to spend some $. <br><br>Basically, we absolutely loved St Martin and can't wait to go back next year!!! Thanks to all here for all of their insights which helped out so much.