Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 27
erb923 23
mahokid 22
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Aries4
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
7 members (SXMScubaman, lovemysxm, IWIWSE, MamaB, Manpot, CaribLarry, 1 invisible), 479 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#206575 10/14/2019 04:53 PM
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
My trip starts on Fri. Oct. 18 and I just looked at the weather. Told myself not to but I caved and looked. 100% rain/thunderstorms every day, all day! In 8 trips to the BVI I've never seen a forecast like that nor had it actually rain more than one full day. Is it too early to panic or is Oct. really this rainy? I'm fine with rain over night and an hour or two during the day, even every day, but this looks miserable!



[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Schwendy #206583 10/14/2019 05:52 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
There's a tropical wave east of the windward islands that may give the BVI some rain, but nothing major.

Schwendy #206593 10/14/2019 08:10 PM
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 294
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 294
Likes: 2
This is the official forecast for the next 10 days. Some rain, but nothing about 100% chances.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/...a345d1ff3fae50a0c0fdb4d80643b05adc3c100f

Kmon #206610 10/15/2019 08:33 AM
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Thanks! Not great but a whole lot better than the sites I was looking at!



[Linked Image]
Schwendy #206633 10/15/2019 10:39 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
Here is one I use with "kmon's" bc it shows projected amount of rain....

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/vg/road-town?cm_ven=localwx_10day


Doesnt look bad plus the Steelers actually won...that is a great omen

Have a great time my friend


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5