I've recovered from my ordeal getting home enough now to sit back and reflect on what a good time I had. I am not going to bore you with my daily activities but I just want to mention some of my trip highlights.<br><br>The best part always is seeing my friends and spending time with them . Those of you who read TTOL know who you are , the others I am still working on. The next best part is making new friends. I can't tell you how great it was meeting most of you at Malcolms bbq...putting faces to names and sharing our passion for the BVI. Loonie, Michael , Alyx and Ian...KathieWE and Carol...Mike and Jennifer Kneafsey...Walker and Nancy...Davide...Mary Lou ...Calsail and his Mrs..ultimitelime...Captdad and crew...SusanC and Laurie...Paul, Becky and family...Sharnightqueen...lighthousevillas ...plus all the others who made the party a success. Thanks for a great evening Mal !! A special thanks to Loonie and Michael for taking me sailing along with Sharon and Mal ...I was a bit green around the gills for a few minutes there but I hung in. <br><br>I also met Warlock and his wife Bonnie funny enough while logging into TTOL at Myetts...he was reading it over my shoulder and introduced himself. It was great meeting you guys and thanks for the Red Stripe...Also met Jerzeegurl and we shared a few Bomba punch up at the shack...<br><br>Festival was a bit disappointing this year. The parade was probably the worst I ever seen in the past 10 yrs. Quito promises next year with the new government and it being the 50th anniversary it should be pretty spectacular. <br><br>A few of us spent a great afternoon at Mals drinking his bar dry. Mal has a gem of a house on the beach at Apple Bay...thanks mal for a great day.<br><br>Bomba had another birthday party for me which I shared with my beautiful friend Betty. Shes a Leo like me (So is Sharnightqueen)..Anyway hes a great guy giving me a great cake and drinks...thanks Bomba !!<br><br>There was a group of 12 one day took 2 power boats out and we circumnavigated Tortola...we hit Monkey Pt., Marina Cay, Cooper Is., Willy T and back to CGB fr West End ...Great fun when we were not holding on for dear life ...Won't mention our Capt for the day...[Linked Image] Also went sailing again fr Nanny Cay with much of the same group on a 47'Cat...we had a bbq on Cooper Is and back to the WillyT...(no t shirt) I finally got to meet Zeus whom I have heard so much about...nuff said ! [Linked Image]<br><br>Hit the full moon Aug 11...it was pretty tame by full moon standards but it was a good time nonetheless...<br><br>Things are winding down now...Stanleys and the Elm have closed for season already. I stayed at Quitos and enjoyed my stay. The staff at Quitos and the Ole Works Inn are great !! <br><br>There were only 2 days a ship was in but the beach cleared out early afternoon. Other than that the beach was just how I like it..quiet and almost deserted with just a gentle wave ...[Linked Image]<br><br>All in all another great trip ...the trip home left much to be desired but I am ready to book to go back again for New Years. Again it was great meeting all of you and look forward to meeting you again either in the BVI or another TTOL party...<br><br>Cheers and one love [Linked Image]