|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
17 members (1995nmc, KC2SXM, DougK37614, charlie, SharonfromSXM, barryvabeach, Rnd, 2Travelers, 9 invisible),
458
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 6
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 6 |
We’re chartering in a month and wondering where’s the best place to spend New Years Eve with kids (ages 12, 12 & 10)? We live in New Orleans so they’ve seen a lot but I think Foxy’s will still be a bit much. 😂 We were thinking Leverick Bay. Any suggestions? TIA!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Leverick is probably a good idea..and we have spent a couple of New Year's Eve's(Old Year's Night in the islands) at Quito's. Decent dinner followed by some good music the young ones should enjoy too. Much as I like Foxy's I would avoid i like the plague that one night of the year. I would also imagine there will be something going on at Trellis.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|