|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
8 members (🌴❤️SXM❤️🌴, FrozenNorth, ChiTownHarry, Rumlover, louismcc, S/Y Mockingbird, Lucky13, 1 invisible),
391
guests, and
58
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5 |
Howdy! Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm headed down to Tortola for the first time in 15 years this Sunday and I had a weird question to ask...
What's the deal with buying Juul Pods or worst case a pack of Camels down on the Island? Is it cheaper than the States? One thing I remember about being down in the Islands was that, the stuff that can kill you is dirt cheap, but the stuff you need to live is super expensive. So I was just wondering about smokes/vapes down there.
Thanks so much can't wait to get to paradise.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003 |
I quit smoking 4 packs a day 15 years ago. A carton in the BVI was $10.30. I don’t remember them selling Camel unfiltered. In the USVI Camel unfiltered was available there were many women that smoked it. I believe a carton today is about $20. I’m sure there’s some smokers who can chime in.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|