I participated with two friends with the DiveBVI "Wreck Week" out of their shop on Virgin Gorda. The folks were certainly top notch, pretty much perfect in every way. They put us up in a two bedroom condo at Guavaberry, which suited our needs. The only two squawks would be no Internet, except at the office, for which they charge. They also do not accept credit cards for payment. Otherwise, everything was fine. We had breakfast at Bath & Turtle each morning, and dinner at Giorgio's and at the Rock. All were good. Had a nice BBQ lunch at Hog Heaven (what's with the lady that can't stop giggling? She had me laughing also, but I don't know why.) After a week of diving we headed to Anegada and stayed three days at George's house - Lavenda Breeze. He has a great home on the beach with all the accessories. We visited most all the normal spots and enjoyed each. Saw the new signs for "Anegada Beach Club", plus their ads, so thought I'd stop by. The cook, Patricia, that has been mentioned in previous posts was there, and she cooked us some mean burgers, plus she is very enjoyable. Place seems to be managed by a young attractive DR native, who seemed very eager to please, but had marginal English. They didn't seem to have any quests, although a couple of locals were swimming in the pool. She said the rooms were priced at $250 per night. It is not located on the beach, but it is only a short walk.

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com