Hi all,

Only got to stay on STT for one night this trip around, but loved it! Will definitely spend more time there next time around.

Even with all of the cruise ship traffic, it was a great place to visit. We stayed at the Galleon House Hotel - what a great place - the new managers, Sandy & Martha, bent over backwards to make our stay enjoyable - breakfast is included, and cooked to order. All new linens and towels in most of the rooms, and the view is amazing from the room balconies - the pool is a great place to relax after shopping all day! Would highly recommend the Galleon House, as they are working very hard to update, upgrade and renovate.

Ate at Herve's for dinner that night, as we were too tired from all of the steps to go much farther! Wonderful meal - great service! Highly recommend it!

Nutmeg - took your advice and had lunch at Cuzzins the next day - awesome meal if you are looking for REAL V.I. cuisine. Their food was terrific, prices were reasonable, and lots of food on the plate. Great place!

Any questions I will try to answer them!

Dawn

Dawn

Email me~ dawncustode@gmail.com