Stayed at the Towers at Mullet Bay (22 years and loving it). Lots of updates within the Towers(TV, Fridge, Curtains, Bed Spread etc). The AC is working and working to good! Pool Painted, new umbrellas by the pool. Painting on the Towers has been completed on the parking lot side and the bay side, Front and back not started yet. The new addition at the university does block most of my view ...room is facing parking lot from the 7th floor. Staff most wonderful people i know. Great time playing Bingo by the pool and of course, James is the Bestest pool boy ever!!!
We usually come for two weeks, but we cut it to 1week and half this year...and good thing because we got a call from home that my dad fell down the stairs and is in the Hospital, not doing well.
Restaurants:
Bajatzu
Ranchos
Izzi
Dolce Vida
La Isola
Brasserie New York-EXCELLENT
Earnest and Fidel-EXCELLENT
Peg Leg
Sopranos
Taste Factory
French pastry place in Simpson bay
Bagel House
Taloula Mango
Kontiki
Bikini Beach

Car: We rented from Lesley Bruce...he is wonderful! Car waiting when we got there...always a phone call away if you need him. See you next year Lesley!

The Weather was Perfect almost every single day. A shower once in a while. Sooo many mosquitos! No Crime that we heard of. People are just friendly every place you go. 51 weeks and counting until we come back to Paradise...unless i win the lotto...hehe