Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 32
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 19
kim 18
Member Spotlight
shieneehead
shieneehead
Simsbury, Connecticut
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
11 members (johnnshell, Rumlover, pedalpusher, caribmichael, Kennys, 🌴❤️SXM❤️🌴, S/Y Mockingbird, 4 invisible), 367 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#239130 11/07/2020 11:48 AM
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73
Hi All - I posted this message on the USVI thread. I thought I saw a post about a mooring ball app that shows availability? Could someone point me to that. We will be traveling the USVI Dec. 19th-29th. Thank you!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
Uh oh.

Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 251
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 251
Originally Posted by VirginGordaResident
Uh oh.


Here we go again.


I'd like to be a jelly fish, cause jelly fish don't pay rent.
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
LOL...there is no app that I know of in the USVI for this. There is one in the BVI that hasn't had the best reception on this board

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
No app or reservations on USVI mooring balls.
This site will help with STJ sailing:
https://www.nps.gov/viis/planyourvisit/virgin-islands-marine-visitor-use-information.htm


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5