|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
|
|
|
13 members (sxm1986, Rumlover, BigGreenFan, ggffrr11, StMartinFan, SXMScubaman, patentshark, 6 invisible),
415
guests, and
69
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73 |
Hi All - I posted this message on the USVI thread. I thought I saw a post about a mooring ball app that shows availability? Could someone point me to that. We will be traveling the USVI Dec. 19th-29th. Thank you!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 251
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 251 |
I'd like to be a jelly fish, cause jelly fish don't pay rent.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
LOL...there is no app that I know of in the USVI for this. There is one in the BVI that hasn't had the best reception on this board
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|