Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,059
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
kim 18
Member Spotlight
o2bnsxm
o2bnsxm
Louisiana
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
4 members (Jim_Laraine, T&T, 2 invisible), 1,465 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#243631 12/29/2020 02:32 PM
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 13
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 13
My husband and I were married at Surfsong Villas, and I just read that they are permanently closed. Does anybody know why they were unable to reopen after the hurricane? Maybe the hurricane plus the pandemic was more than they could handle. So sad. :-(

BVI Sponsors
.
Sparky879 #244917 01/14/2021 03:09 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 195
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 195
My wife and I spent a month at Surfsong last Feb into March. Very comfortable although the restaurant was heavily damaged and not open. We left on March 17 and the island closed down the next day. Surfsong did not reopen and is now up for sale. If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat. Great place and very private.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5