|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
13 members (2tannedfannies, Rover, goose4793, patentshark, SXMScubaman, Kennys, BELLEAMI, anet_scot, NumberCruncher, lcote, dj1094, 2 invisible),
340
guests, and
51
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 13
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 13 |
My husband and I were married at Surfsong Villas, and I just read that they are permanently closed. Does anybody know why they were unable to reopen after the hurricane? Maybe the hurricane plus the pandemic was more than they could handle. So sad. :-(
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 195
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 195 |
My wife and I spent a month at Surfsong last Feb into March. Very comfortable although the restaurant was heavily damaged and not open. We left on March 17 and the island closed down the next day. Surfsong did not reopen and is now up for sale. If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat. Great place and very private.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|