Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
BillDauterive
BillDauterive
Arlen, TX
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
15 members (snmhanson, Rumlover, WWII, SuzJon, tangerine3, Fletch, MrTim-BTV, Lady Di, 7 invisible), 430 guests, and 147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#243631 12/29/2020 02:32 PM
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 13
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 13
My husband and I were married at Surfsong Villas, and I just read that they are permanently closed. Does anybody know why they were unable to reopen after the hurricane? Maybe the hurricane plus the pandemic was more than they could handle. So sad. :-(

BVI Sponsors
.
Sparky879 #244917 01/14/2021 03:09 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 195
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 195
My wife and I spent a month at Surfsong last Feb into March. Very comfortable although the restaurant was heavily damaged and not open. We left on March 17 and the island closed down the next day. Surfsong did not reopen and is now up for sale. If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat. Great place and very private.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5