|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
16 members (cbinparadise, Kennyxx50, davidandsusannj, CaribLarry, dm25vac, MamaB, TIM, inspectormark, tangerine3, maineskier69, BigGreenFan, Rumlover, 4 invisible),
374
guests, and
114
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2 |
Planning to sail to the Marquesas off Key West next month. May continue on to Dry Tortugas depending on weather. Can anyone confirm what I've seen: - Not allowed to go ashore in the Marquesas
- There is no cell signal in the Marquesas or the Dry Tortugas (is this true or does Verizon's coverage extend from Key West?)
Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 1,280
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 1,280 |
I have heard there is no cell service on Dry Tortugas, haven't been yet myself so I can't confirm.
Sarah
|
|
|
|
|
|
|